Thank you for choosing apartment 622 (Elviria Hills). All persons staying here will be subject to the following terms and conditions.
A. Our agreement with you
- You are permitted to occupy apartment 622 as a holiday cottage only for the holiday period as agreed.
- Whilst we are confident you will look after the apartment, we need to make you aware that you will be responsible for all payments and for any damage you or your party cause.
- The person making the booking must be aged 18 or over and must make all persons staying at apartment 622 (your party) aware of these terms and conditions.
B. Booking and Payment (Direct bookings with us only – if booking through a third party website please refer to their site for booking and payment details)
- If you book six weeks or more in advance of your stay, you must pay us a deposit of 30% of the price and we must receive this before the booking takes effect. You must pay the full balance no later than six weeks before the start of your holiday period.
- If you book less than six weeks before the start of the holiday period, you must pay the full amount at the time of the booking.
- We will normally hold an initial booking, as a provisional booking, for up to a maximum of seven days to allow for payments to go through, after this period we reserve the right to let the property to other parties.
- In addition to the above, you will be responsible for payment of any bank charges (your own and ours) in respect of the payment – for example, if payment is transferred from or to a non-euro bank account.
- Your payment must be made in Euros.
C. Cancellation (Direct bookings with us only – if booking through a third party website please refer to their site for cancellation details)
- If you wish to cancel a booking, you must give us notice in writing as soon as possible. 100% penalty < 30 days; 75% penalty between 30-60 before arrival and no penalty outside the 60 days.
- If you have not paid the full balance seven days from the date on which full payment is due, we may cancel your holiday booking and you must pay us 100% of the holiday cost.
D. Our Right to Refuse/Alter
- We may at our discretion, refuse any booking.
- We may cancel or alter arrangements made for you, before or during the holiday period, if it is necessary,
(i) due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control; or
(ii) to carry out essential remedial or refurbishment works.
- If a booking is altered or cancelled by us due to D 2 above, we will take reasonable steps to offer a suitable alternative booking. If we are not able to do so or you do not accept the alternative offered, we will return to you the relevant proportion (or the full amount if cancelled) of the money paid by you to us.
E. Maximum number of visitors
- Apartment 622 has been designed to accommodate a maximum of four people. In addition, you are welcome to bring infants as long as they can sleep in a cot. Please let us know if intend to do this at the time of booking. Subject to this, you and your party must not exceed four. You must not use tents, caravans or camper-vans. If you over-occupy we will treat this as a serious breach of these booking conditions and we may require you to immediately vacate, with no refund or monies due, and possible further charges in the event of any damage caused by excess usage.
- The holiday price includes all charges for water and electricity. We will also supply all bed linen (except baby linen/towels), towels, and a selection of kitchen/bathroom cleaning materials.
- We are sorry, but with the exception of guide/assistance dogs, dogs and other pets/animals are not permitted. If you need to bring a guide or assistance dog, please let us know at the time of booking.
H. Our right to enter the apartment 622.
- We and our contractors may, upon giving you reasonable notice, enter the apartment at any reasonable time for reasonable cause (for example, to carry out unforeseen remedial repairs).
I. Your obligations
- You are responsible for all payments and for any damage whether caused by you or your party/visitors. You agree to make your party/visitors aware of these conditions.
- Although we will clean the property and change all linen and towels between bookings, you agree to keep and leave apartment 622 and its contents in the same state of repair and condition, and in a clean and tidy state as at the commencement of the booking period (reasonable wear and tear excepted.)
- You must not use apartment 622 or allow its use for any dangerous, offensive, noisy, illegal or immoral activities or carry on there any act that may be a nuisance or annoyance to us or to any of the neighbours.
- You must comply with the house rules (found in the welcome pack). Examples include parking, waste disposal, use of equipment.
- You and any of your visitors must not smoke in any part of the apartment.
- You must not use candles or fireworks. You must not use barbeques.
- We recommend that you hold personal insurance for accidental damage and personal liability, and also cancellation travel insurance.
- This agreement is personal to you. You must not use the apartment except for the purpose of a holiday by you and your party during the holiday period, and not for any other purpose or longer period. Neither you nor any of your party are permitted to make any financial gain from apartment 622 (for example, by subletting).
K. Arrival and departure times
- You and your party must arrive after the arrival time (2pm on the first day of the holiday period) and depart at or before the departure time (10am on the last day of the holiday period).
- You will be issued with a set of keys on the first day of the holiday period and you must return them on the last day of the holiday period or the date of departure, if earlier. You will be required to pay for a replacement set of keys if you fail to do so.
L. Right to evict
- We may terminate the agreement on notice, and in such case you and your party must leave the apartment 622, (without compensation being payable to you or any member of your party) if:
(i) we deem this necessary where there is a serious breach by you of the agreement, or you or your party’s behaviour endangers the safety of others; or
(ii) any complaints are made of anti-social behaviour or unreasonable breakages or damage occurs or smoking restrictions are not observed.
M. Governing law
- The law of Spain governs this agreement, and both parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Spain.